What You Need to Know About the Student Visa 500

· services

In order to obtain the student visa 500, you need to provide a set of documents, which can be found in the checklist. These documents include a copy of your yearly expenses, household registration and COE. The COE letter will be needed by international students, as it will help them opt for a CRICOS course. You can also show proof of your English language proficiency. To apply for the student visa, you must submit the necessary documents within the specified time period.

The processing time of a student visa application can vary from a week to two weeks, depending on the type of course. In addition, you can check the status of your application online. You will receive an email notification once your application has been approved. The application fee is AUD630 and can be paid online with a credit card. If you want to apply for the student visa, you need to meet the age requirement of six years. Then, the documents must be in order, and you need to complete different English language tests to obtain the visa.

Students who wish to study in Australia must first get a student visa. This visa can be obtained for high school and secondary students. In order to apply for the Year 12 student visa, students must be under twenty years of age and enrolled in a full-time course registered under CRICOS. You will also need to provide a copy of your confirmation of enrolment, which will help you apply for the student visa. The visa is valid for up to two years, depending on the course you choose.

You must be genuine and honest in your application. You must have an OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover), which is a health certificate from an approved health insurance provider in Australia. Without it, you will not be able to access medical services. In addition to that, if you do not have an OSHC certificate, your dependents cannot benefit from the benefits of OSHC. You can include your family members in your application, and make sure your application is complete.

The Student Visa 500 is an extremely popular student visa that enables you to study in Australia while working. With this visa, you can work up to 40 hours per week while you study. In addition to this, you can even bring your family to Australia. However, if you plan to study for longer than five years, you’ll need to apply for a new visa. You can also use your visa to travel around Australia with your family members.

If you plan to study in more than one course, you can do so. Applicants can take 12 months of English or ELICOS courses and a diploma or degree course. Each of these courses will give you a CoE, which will be required in order to apply for the student visa. If you plan on enrolling in more than one course, make sure to mention this in the application. The department of immigration will then assess whether you’re a genuine temporary entrant.


All Posts

Almost done…

We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!

OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly